A studio membership includes:
- 2 studio visits per week, total of 4 hours/visit with over 40 hours of drop-in time to choose from each week- Schedule will be sent via email every 6 weeks
- Use of all studio equipement and tools.
- Purchase of one bag (22lb) of clay per month. Limit of one box of clay per month. Studio recycled clay is for student use only.
- Storage of your clay and works in progress
- Use of all handcrafted glazes, underglazes and slips
- Regular firing of your work (roughly 4-6 weeks* turnaround)- Only Cone 6 firing. *Dependent on the size of your work. Bigger pieces may take longer to be fired.
- Exclusive access to our studio member community!
- Please treat tools and equipment with care, respect and a commitment to leave tools and studio as clean and tidy as it was when I found it.
- Stations must be cleared 30 minutes before the start of any workshops.
- Personal tools cannot be kept in the studio.
- Studio will not be used for production work.
The recurring membership is a 3 month initial commitment, followed by month-to-month.After 3 months, we request one month’s notice via email to discontinue your membership.