In the Kiddo Workshop, your little person will explore the fundamentals of handbuilding methods including coil, slab and pinching (Supplies are included). With a 1-to-6 instructor to student makeup, they’ll receive personalized instruction on different projects on each day, and be encouraged to put their own creative spin on the project!
Classes will run from 9:00am to 12:00pm Monday to Friday + one extra weekday at the end of the month for glazing. Please pack a light snack and some water, as we will be taking a brief break to refresh our energy mid-morning.
- Make a Wall Hanging inspired by nature
- Minecraft-inspired mug
- Succulent plant pots
- Clay critters
- Ring holders
- Candle holders
COVID-19 Policy & Practices
As parents ourselves, we know how important our children’s safety and well being is.
In addition to our detailed COVID-19 policy, we have also introduced enhanced measures for our Kiddo Workshops.
- As per BC guidance, masks are highly encouraged (our teachers will be wearing theirs!)
- Hand sanitizer will be at the entrance to the building, as well as near the work area. Please sanitize upon arrival!
- Students will be asked to wash their hands when they arrive, and before and after snack-time.
- Stickers are placed on the floor to assist students with their places at the work table.
- Every student will have their own set of tools to work with for the day.
- Parents are asked to assess themselves and their students daily for symptoms of common cold, influenza, COVID-19, or other infectious respiratory disease before attending the workshop.
- Parents/caregivers are required to be onsite at the designated check-in area at the entrance of the building to drop-off the child and complete the verbal health assessment screening.
Jul05-09 + Jul27
Jul12-16 + Jul 28
Jul19-23 + Jul29
Aug02-06 + Aug24
Aug09-13 + Aug25
Aug16-20 + Aug26